Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Welcoming of The Jewel in the Crown

Words I choose you carefully – stones to build with.

The hammer of a grace filled heart to guide me, I set my tools against the page.

No page at all, in reality, but a place in creation.

Here, now I write the words:

A dark purple stone joyous with light emerges.

It rests in my hands, my fingers spread wide to cup its form, above the ebb and flow of the eternal sea.

A being of beauty, of love, created for all to look upon, I name her – Jewel in the Crown.

A thousand thousand angels come with purple wings to admire the beautiful thing, to enjoy her creation.

Source is with us, a spiral of blessings.

For the light, for the joy, for the love, for the wonder.

Oh how wondrous, the ability to create, to share!


To bring forth from the light, more light!


No comments:

Post a Comment