Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thunderhawk Woman and the crocheted bag

Today, I placed my crystals in a circle and ask them to hold the space for me this day, to hold my calling out into the universe for my crystal skull.  Not mine as in the sense of ownership but in being its guardian for this earthwalk.
In meditation I received a name 'Thunderhawk Woman".  I saw her, about 60, with a very colourful crocheted bag with a small hand sized crystal skull nestled within.

This skull was very happy with its guardian and it was made of very light rose quartz, I think. Thunderhawk Women had very distintive eyes. 

I am reaching out to acknowledge this communication with this person in my 'vision', I don't know what it meant, or who she was, or how I could possibly come to meet her.

But I have faith in the manifestation powers of creation, the power or love, and my own inner knowing that tells me to place this message here.  Not on one dimension, but on multiple, where the eyes of the spirits can see and guide my intention.


No comments:

Post a Comment