Friday, August 5, 2011

Have you been called? Have you changed frequency?

I have always craved a spiritual life but it was only in 2009 that the call came. Now in 2011 i have finally decided that I will announce to the world that I am here and that I come in light.

I finally have accepted that I am a crystal being, not a crystal child or some other new age trend, but a real crystalline being that exists both in this dimension and all the others as an anchor for my higher selves. Crystals are my teachers, my family and this blog is a way for me to show the light and the universe that I am not afraid.

I know now that I have raised my frequency that my call to others like me will be heard. It's cold on the net, but here is a place of warmth and light and good vibrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment