Sunday, August 7, 2011

The pilgrim

I went to church today.

I don't have any belief in religion but I do love Jesus and I do like to go to places where I can be around spiritual people.


I sat there and looked around at all the tortured Jesus' , tied up and nailed.


I thought: what the hell is this message of misery, this is not what Jesus stood for.


I looked at all the tortured seekers that surrounded me;

'still alive but barely breathing; just prayed to a God that I don't believe in' The Script – Breakeven.


I wanted to leave, but you can't stand up and walk out of church – can you?


Then a dream I had came to me -in my dream I had missed the party because I did what I was told.


I stood up and suddenly everyone started singing hallelujah


Joy raced through me and I straightened my back and I walked down the aisle like a queen. I threw open the door and sunlight and blue blessed me.


I had become sovereign, the pilgrim had arrived.


May everyone find freedom today



No comments:

Post a Comment