Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Incy Wincy God

Today I was making the bed, I saw the most minute spider skitter across the sheet. I tried to calm it, but I was so conscious of the difference in size between him and I.

No matter how much love I sent to him, he didn't understand my hand was not there to hurt him.

I was luckily wearing a high frequency colour (purple) and so I lay my arm on the bed and waited for him to clamber up.

As I waited I was awed by a thought.

What if this was God?

I saw the universe that lay within the spider god and found my tiny little self within him. I found him within me.

He climbed straight up onto the purple colour and seemed happy to be there.

Everyday, any moment, you could find God hiding in plain sight!

Thank you God for teaching me everyday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment